What is TESTOKI 40mg Tablet used for?
TESTOKI 40mg Tablet is used for the treatment of low testosterone levels and testosterone replacement therapy.
TESTOKI 40mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
What are the drugs that interact with TESTOKI 40mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with TESTOKI 40mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of TESTOKI 40mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of TESTOKI 40mg Tablet:
- Gum irritation
- Dry mouth
- Mouth ulcers
- Loss of appetite
- Bleeding gums
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of arms and legs
- Blurred vision
- Slurred speech
- Temporary blindness
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while receiving TESTOKI 40mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to TESTOKI 40mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Be cautious while receiving TESTOKI 40mg Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with TESTOKI 40mg Tablet.
- Avoid using TESTOKI 40mg Tablet if you have prostate or male breast cancer.
What should you tell your doctor before receiving TESTOKI 40mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of diabetes, enlarged prostate, heart, liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking blood thinners, such as warfarin or dicoumarol.
Frequently Asked questions about TESTOKI 40mg Tablet
- What are the contraindications of TESTOKI 40mg Tablet?
- Can I alter the dose of TESTOKI 40mg Tablet?
- Can I use TESTOKI 40mg Tablet to increase athletic performance?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while receiving TESTOKI 40mg Tablet?
TESTOKI 40mg Tablet is contraindicated in patients with a liver tumour, male breast cancer and hypersensitivity to the drug.
Do not alter the dose of TESTOKI 40mg Tablet without medical supervision.
No, TESTOKI 40mg Tablet is not prescribed to enhance the athletic performance. Please consult your doctor.
Yes, it is advised to periodically monitor the blood tests and bone density parameters while receiving TESTOKI 40mg Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.