What is TESTOKI 100mg Injection used for?
TESTOKI 100mg Injection is used for the treatment of low testosterone levels and testosterone replacement therapy.
TESTOKI 100mg Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
What are the drugs that interact with TESTOKI 100mg Injection?
Drugs that interact with TESTOKI 100mg Injection include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of TESTOKI 100mg Injection?
The following are the most common side effects of TESTOKI 100mg Injection:
- Gum irritation
- Dry mouth
- Mouth ulcers
- Loss of appetite
- Bleeding gums
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of arms and legs
- Blurred vision
- Slurred speech
- Temporary blindness
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while receiving TESTOKI 100mg Injection?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to TESTOKI 100mg Injection or similar drugs.
- Be cautious while receiving TESTOKI 100mg Injection if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with TESTOKI 100mg Injection.
- Avoid using TESTOKI 100mg Injection if you have prostate or male breast cancer.
What should you tell your doctor before receiving TESTOKI 100mg Injection?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of diabetes, enlarged prostate, heart, liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking blood thinners, such as warfarin or dicoumarol.
Frequently Asked questions about TESTOKI 100mg Injection
- What are the contraindications of TESTOKI 100mg Injection?
- Can I alter the dose of TESTOKI 100mg Injection?
- Can I use TESTOKI 100mg Injection to increase athletic performance?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while receiving TESTOKI 100mg Injection?
TESTOKI 100mg Injection is contraindicated in patients with a liver tumour, male breast cancer and hypersensitivity to the drug.
Do not alter the dose of TESTOKI 100mg Injection without medical supervision.
No, TESTOKI 100mg Injection is not prescribed to enhance the athletic performance. Please consult your doctor.
Yes, it is advised to periodically monitor the blood tests and bone density parameters while receiving TESTOKI 100mg Injection.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.