1. Goodman and Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. Chapter – 58; Antiviral agents; 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical, 2011. Page – 1618, 1619.
2. Syed Abdul Basit, Altaf Dawood, John Ryan & Robert Gish; Tenofovir alafenamide for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus infection; [Published on 2017] https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17512433.2017.1323633
3. Gilead Sciences Ireland UC; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on Aug 2020] [Accessed 13 Oct 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2314.pdf
4. Accord Healthcare Limited; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on Aug 2020] [Accessed 13 Oct 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.771.pdf
5. Accord Healthcare Limited; National institute for health science; [Revised on Aug 2015] [Accessed 13 Oct 2020] http://www.io.nihr.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/migrated/Tenofovir-alafenamide-May-2015.pdf
6. Gilead Sciences, Inc; U.S. Food and Drug Administration; [Revised on Aug 2020] [Accessed 13 Oct 2020] https://www.gilead.com/~/media/files/pdfs/medicines/liver-disease/vemlidy/vemlidy_pi.pdf?la=e