TELMIDIL H Tablet 10's
By Anthem Bio Pharma Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is TELMIDIL H Tablet used for?
TELMIDIL H Tablet is used for the treatment of hypertension, enlarged heart and kidney disorders.
TELMIDIL H Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does TELMIDIL H Tablet work?
In TELMIDIL H Tablet, Hydrochlorothiazide belongs the class of drugs called thiazide diuretics. It helps by lowering the fluid content in the blood vessels. Thus, it decreases the blood pressure by increasing the urine output.
Telmisartan belongs to the class of drugs called angiotensin-II receptor blockers. It controls the blood pressure by preventing the narrowing of the blood vessels.
How to take TELMIDIL H Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take TELMIDIL H Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of TELMIDIL H Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of TELMIDIL H Tablet may include:
- Increased heart rate
What are the drugs that interact with TELMIDIL H Tablet?
Drugs that interact with TELMIDIL H Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of TELMIDIL H Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of TELMIDIL H Tablet:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Dry mouth
- Increased sweating
- Muscle cramps
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Pain disorder
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions TELMIDIL H Tablet?
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of TELMIDIL H Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if TELMIDIL H Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid TELMIDIL H Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Be cautious while taking TELMIDIL H Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
You are advised not to take TELMIDIL H Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking TELMIDIL H Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of diabetes, heart, liver and kidney disorders while taking TELMIDIL H Tablet.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you are suffering from vomiting and diarrhoea before taking the medicine as it increases the risk of fluid loss from the body.
Frequently Asked Questions about TELMIDIL H Tablet
- I am on TELMIDIL H Tablet for hypertension. Can I stop the drug if I feel better?
- How should TELMIDIL H Tablet be stored?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking TELMIDIL H Tablet?
- What are the other formulations available for TELMIDIL H Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of TELMIDIL H Tablet?
Do not stop taking TELMIDIL H Tablet medicine even if you feel better. Consult the doctor for any change in the dosage of medicine.
Keep TELMIDIL H Tablet medicine in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight and moisture.
Monitor your blood pressure and serum potassium levels on a regular basis while taking TELMIDIL H Tablet medicine.
TELMIDIL H Tablet medicine is available only in the tablet dosage form.
Do not alter the dose of TELMIDIL H Tablet without consulting the doctor as it may increase the risk of side effects.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.