What is TEARS NATURALE?
- TEARS NATURALE contains Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before using this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to TEARS NATURALE or any other ingredient of this medicine
- have an eye infection
- are wearing contact lenses
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before using this medicine
- Always use this medicine exactly as your doctor told you
- Remove contact lenses before using this medicine and wait at least 15 minutes before reinserting
If you use more TEARS NATURALE
- If you use more TEARS NATURALE wash out of your eye with warm water
If you forget to use TEARS NATURALE
- Apply the medicine as soon as you remember. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop using TEARS NATURALE
- Talk to your doctor, before stop taking TEARS NATURALE
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.