Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
TASTYMONT KID Tablet 10's
By Delvin Formulations Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is TASTYMONT KID Tablet used for?
TASTYMONT KID Tablet is used for the treatment of following breathing problems:
- Shortness of breath
TASTYMONT KID Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does TASTYMONT KID Tablet work?
TASTYMONT KID Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called leukotriene inhibitors. The drug acts by inhibiting the action of certain chemical substances in the airway passages. Thus, it helps in preventing the smooth muscle contraction and enhancing the secretion of thick and viscous mucus.
How to use TASTYMONT KID Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use TASTYMONT KID Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. TASTYMONT KID Tablet can be taken with food or on an empty stomach. However, the best results of medicine are achieved when taken along with the food.
- For a chewable tablet, the tablet has to be chewed properly before swallowing.
- In case of an oral liquid, shake the suspension well before taking the prescribed dosage. Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
- For granule dosage form, a prescribed amount of granules should be mixed with water and taken orally.
If you miss a dose of TASTYMONT KID Tablet, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of TASTYMONT KID Tablet may include:
- Severe drowsiness
What are the drugs that interact with TASTYMONT KID Tablet?
Drugs that interact with TASTYMONT KID Tablet include the following:
- Valproic acid
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of TASTYMONT KID Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of TASTYMONT KID Tablet:
- Stomach pain
- Muscle weakness
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Trouble breathing
- Allergic reactions
- Mood changes
- Trouble sleeping
- Numbness of arms/legs
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using TASTYMONT KID Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to TASTYMONT KID Tablet or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on TASTYMONT KID Tablet medication.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if the drug causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Consult your doctor before using TASTYMONT KID Tablet medication during pregnancy.
- Avoid taking TASTYMONT KID Tablet just before doing heavy physical exercises.
You are advised not to use TASTYMONT KID Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using TASTYMONT KID Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Tell your doctor before using TASTYMONT KID Tablet medication during breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about TASTYMONT KID Tablet
- How can TASTYMONT KID Tablet be stored?
- Can I suggest TASTYMONT KID Tablet to others?
- What are the formulations of TASTYMONT KID Tablet available?
- Should I continue using TASTYMONT KID Tablet if my symptoms of asthma didn’t subside?
TASTYMONT KID Tablet should be stored at room temperature, away from heat, light and excess moisture. Keep the medication away from the reach of children.
No. TASTYMONT KID Tablet should only be used when prescribed. Therefore, please don’t share or suggest TASTYMONT KID Tablet to anyone.
TASTYMONT KID Tablet is available as a chewable tablet, granule, syrup and tablet.
Please consult your doctor if the symptoms of asthma persist or worsen even after using TASTYMONT KID Tablet medication.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.