Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
TAMDURA F Capsule 10's
By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is TAMDURA F Capsule used for?
TAMDURA F Capsule capsule/tablet is used for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
TAMDURA F Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does TAMDURA F Capsule work?
In TAMDURA F Capsule combination, Finasteride belongs to the class of drugs called 5-alpha reductase inhibitors. The drug acts by inhibiting certain enzymes, which blocks the conversion of testosterone to DHT (dihydrotestosterone). Thus, it helps in treating benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Tamsulosin belongs to the class of drugs called alpha-blockers. The drug acts by blocking the certain receptors by causing relaxation of smooth muscles in the prostate. Thus, it decreases the frequency of urination.
How to take TAMDURA F Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take TAMDURA F Capsule combination capsule/tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule. Do not tear open the capsule.
- Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of TAMDURA F Capsule combination, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of TAMDURA F Capsule combination include the following:
- Severe dizziness
Please seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with TAMDURA F Capsule?
Drugs that interact with TAMDURA F Capsule include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of TAMDURA F Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of TAMDURA F Capsule:
- Decreased libido
- Swelling of the lips
- Tooth disorders
- Postural hypotension
- Trouble in having orgasm
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Breast pain or tenderness
- Pain in the testicles
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of the face
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking TAMDURA F Capsule?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to TAMDURA F Capsule combination or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on TAMDURA F Capsule combination.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of TAMDURA F Capsule combination.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if TAMDURA F Capsule combination causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid strenuous exercises or standing long periods in hot weather.
You are advised not to take TAMDURA F Capsule combination if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.