1. KD Tripathi. Immunosuppressant drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 881.
2. Alan M. Krensky, William M. Bennett and Flavio Vincenti. Immunosuppressants, Tolerogens and Immunostimulants. Goodman & Gilman’s: The pharmacological basics of therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical, 2011. Page – 1008-1009.
3. Astellas Pharma Inc. Clinical Trial to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Tacrolimus Ointment Treatment of Atopic Dermatitis in Adult Patients. NIH U.S. National library of medicine Clinical trials.gov. September 2014. [Accessed 26th October 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00523952
4. Mamitaro Ohtsuki, Hiroshi Morimoto and Hidemi Nakagawa. Tacrolimus ointment for the treatment of adult and pediatric atopic dermatitis: Review on safety and benefits. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. June 2018. [Accessed 26th October 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6099320/
5. Astellas Ireland Co. Ltd. [Revised on August 2020] [Accessed 26th October 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1612.pdf