Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
SYNOX Nasal Drops 10ml
By Sunways India Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is SYNOX Nasal Drops used for?
SYNOX Nasal Drops eye drops are used for the treatment of eye redness
SYNOX Nasal Drops nasal drop, nasal spray is used for the treatment of nasal congestion.
SYNOX Nasal Drops may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does SYNOX Nasal Drops work?
SYNOX Nasal Drops belongs to the classes of drugs called decongestants. The drug acts by constricting the blood vessels, thereby it provides relief from nasal congestion and reduces redness in eyes.
How to use SYNOX Nasal Drops?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use SYNOX Nasal Drops eye drops, nasal drops and nasal spray as prescribed by your doctor.
- Instil one or two eye drops into the conjunctival sac of the eye and close your eyes for at least 10 minutes. Do not allow the container tip to touch the eye or surrounding tissue.
- Insert the tip of the SYNOX Nasal Drops nasal spray bottle into the nostril gently. Then, breathe in slowly through the nostril. While breathing, squirt one spray into the nostril. Remove the bottle and breathe out through the mouth. Repeat the procedure as prescribed.
- For SYNOX Nasal Drops nasal drops , please follow the instructions provided in the leaflet.
If you miss a dose of SYNOX Nasal Drops, please use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with SYNOX Nasal Drops?
Drugs that interact with SYNOX Nasal Drops include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of SYNOX Nasal Drops?
The following are the most common side effects of SYNOX Nasal Drops:
- Blurred vision
- High blood pressure
- Increase in runny or stuffy nose
- Trouble in sleeping
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Fast, irregular, or pounding heartbeat
- Increased blood pressure
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using SYNOX Nasal Drops?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to SYNOX Nasal Drops or similar drugs.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if SYNOX Nasal Drops causes dizziness and drowsiness.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of
- SYNOX Nasal Drops nasal drops should not be used for more than as prescribed by the doctor as it may worsen nasal congestion.
You are advised not to use SYNOX Nasal Drops if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using SYNOX Nasal Drops?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart/blood vessel disease, hyperthyroidism, diabetes, high blood pressure, difficulty urinating (due to enlarged prostate).
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked Questions about SYNOX Nasal Drops
- How should SYNOX Nasal Drops be stored?
- Can I recommend SYNOX Nasal Drops to others?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of SYNOX Nasal Drops?
SYNOX Nasal Drops should be stored at a temperature below 25° C away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
It is not advisable to recommend drugs to others as the severity of the condition and medical history is not the same for every individual.
It is not advisable to alter the dose prescribed. Consult your doctor for dose-related queries.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.