- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Swallow the whole tablet with a glass of water.
- Depending on how you respond to treatment, your doctor may suggest a higher or lower dose
If you take more SYNCAPONE 150MG
- If you have accidentally taken more SYNCAPONE 150MG than you should, talk to your doctor immediately.
- In case of an overdose you may feel confused or agitated, your heart rate may be slower or faster than normal or the color of your skin, tongue, eyes or urine may change
If you forget to take SYNCAPONE 150MG
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten tablet
- Take one tablet as soon as you remember, and the next tablet at the normal time after that carry, on as normal
If you stop taking SYNCAPONE 150MG
- Do not stop taking SYNCAPONE 150MG unless your doctor tells you to