SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule 10's
What is SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule used for?
SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule is used for the treatment of muscle spasms, pain and inflammation.
SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule work?
In SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule, Thiocolchicoside belongs to the class of drugs called muscle relaxants. It helps in preventing muscle contractions by binding to the GABA receptors and activating the GABAergic inhibitory motor pathway. It also possesses anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties.
Diclofenac belongs to the class of drugs called analgesics. It works by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins, which helps in reducing pain and inflammation.
How to take SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the capsule whole. Do not open or chew the capsule. Take SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule with or without food.
If you miss a dose of SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule?
Drugs that interact with SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule:
- Mouth ulcer
- Dry mouth
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Gastrointestinal disturbance
- Abdominal pain
- Trouble breathing
- Swelling of the face, tongue or throat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule
- Avoid SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Avoid SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule in case of allergic reactions.
- Consult your doctor immediately if you develop swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to take SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing liver or kidney diseases, bleeding problems etc.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any hypersensitivity to any of the drugs in SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule
Frequently Asked questions about SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule
- How is SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule stored?
- Does SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule cause weight gain?
- Can I take a higher dose of SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule for faster recovery?
- Is the use of Metformin safe while taking SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule?
SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule is stored at room temperature, away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
Yes, weight gain is one of the side effects of SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule when used for long-term. Please consult your doctor if you develop this symptom.
Altering the dosage of SUPAMOVE 4mg Capsule may increase the risk of developing side effects. However, please consult your doctor.
Patients with diabetes should be cautious before taking this combination. Do not take any drug without the doctor’s consent.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.