1. KD. Tripathi. Hypolipidemic Drugs and Plasma Expanders & Drugs Affecting Coagulation, Bleeding and Thrombosis. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 636 & 630.
2. Thomas P. Bersot. Drug therapy for hypercholesterolemia and dyslipidemia. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 894-898.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 321-2775.
4. Ospedale Misericordia e Dolce. Atorvastatin and Clopidogrel High Dose in Stable Patients with Residual High Platelet Activity (ACHIDO). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised in January 2012] [Accessed on 29th October 2022] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01335048
5. Goeng Bae Kim, Jeong Kyung Kim, Sul Park, Jae Jin Jeong, Hyung Sik Yoon, Sang Hun Ko, Jae Ee Ko, Soo Jin Park, Seon Woo Nam, Jae Hwan Lee, and Min Soo Hyon. Effect of Atorvastatin and Clopidogrel Co-Administration After Coronary Stenting in Korean Patients with Stable Angina. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. January 2011. [Accessed on 29th October 2022] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3040400/
6. Cipla Ltd. Atorlip CV Capsules (Atorvastatin calcium + Clopidogrel). Ciplamed. [Revised in October 2016]. [Accessed on 29th October 2022] https://www.ciplamed.com/content/atorlip-cv-capsules
7. CP Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC). [Revised in March 2020] [Accessed on 29th October 2022] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2346.pdf
8. APL Swift Services (Malta) Limited or Milpharm Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC). [Revised in March 2021] [Accessed on 29th October 2022] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5207.pdf