1. KD. Tripathi. Hypolipidemic Drugs and Plasma Expanders. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 638-640.
2. Thomas B. Bersot. Drug Therapy for Hypercholesterolemia and Dyslipidemia. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 901-903.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. F. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 1356-1358.
4. Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited. Bioequivalence Study of Fenofibrate 160mg Tablets Under Fed Conditions. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on October 2008] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00775359
5. Russell Scott, Richard O'Brien, Greg Fulcher, Chris Pardy, Michael d'Emden, Dana Tse, Marja-Riitta Taskinen, Christian Ehnholm, Anthony Keech. Effects of Fenofibrate Treatment on Cardiovascular Disease Risk in 9,795 Individuals with Type 2 Diabetes and Various Components of the Metabolic Syndrome. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. March 2009. [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2646035/
6. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Europe B.V. and Alkaloida Chemical Company Zrt. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on April 2018] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.4426.pdf
7. Genus Pharmaceuticals. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on August 2020] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5267.pdf
8. Fournier Laboratories Ireland Limited. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised on August 2010] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/021656s019lbl.pdf
9. Sciele Pharma, lnc. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised on April 2008] [Accessed 26th November 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2008/021350s008lbl.pdf