1. KD Tripathi. Beta-Lactam Antibiotics. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology. Seventh Edition,2013. Page - 727.
2. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page -686-688.
3. L J Scott 1, D Ormrod, K L Goa. Cefuroxime axetil: an updated review of its use in the management of bacterial infections. NIH: National Library of Medicine, National center of biotechnology Information Pubmed.gov. 2001. [Accessed 02 Dec 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11558834/
4. C M Ginsburg, G H McCracken, Jr, M Petruska, and K Olson. Pharmacokinetics and bactericidal activity of cefuroxime axetil. US National Library of Medicines, National Institutes of Health. Oct 1985. [Accessed 02 Dec 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC180292/
5. Glaxo Operations UK Ltd; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on Nov 2019] [Accessed 02 Dec 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.3810.pdf