SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet 10's
By Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet used for?
SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet is used for the treatment of bronchitis, pneumonia, tuberculosis and sinus infection.
SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet work?
SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called quinolone antibiotics. The drug acts by inhibition of certain enzymes that are responsible for the replication of the bacterial DNA. Thus, it helps in preventing the growth and spread of bacterial infection in the body.
How to take SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet:
- Abdominal tenderness
- Body pains
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Bloody stools
- Increased enzyme levels in the body
- Renal failure
- Severe diarrhoea
- Skin rash
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet?
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet.
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Be cautious while taking SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to take SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of liver or kidney impairment.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you are suffering from central nervous system disorders.
- Inform the doctor if you are suffering from a relapse of the infection.
- Notify the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet
- I am on SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet for pneumonia. Can I stop the drug if I feel better?
- What should I do if I experience diarrhoea after taking SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet tablet?
- Can I exercise while taking SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet?
Yes, you can stop the use of SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet once you feel better. However, it is advised to consult the doctor before you stop the use of the medicine.
Diarrhoea is a common side effect while taking SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet tablet. However, it is advised to seek immediate medical care if you experience severe diarrhoea.
Yes. However, it is advised to avoid exposure to sunlight while taking SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet tablet as it increases the risk of photosensitivity reactions.
Do not alter the dose of SPARQUIN 200mg Tablet tablet as it may increase the risk of side effects.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.