1. KD. Tripathi. Antiarrhythmic Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 532-533.
2. Kevin J. Sampson and Robert S. Kass. Anti-arrhythmic Drugs. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 845.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. S. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 3564-3568.
4. Stanley nattel, Bernard J. Gersh, Lionel H. Opie. Antiarrhythmic Drugs and Strategies. Drugs for the heart. 8th Edition. 2013. Page – 294-295.
5. Forest Laboratories. Efficacy and Safety Evaluation of Azimilide or Sotalol vs Placebo for Treatment of Patients with Atrial Fibrillation. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on October 2011] [Accessed 29th December 2020] https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00035451
6. Elyes Dahmane, Kathy Tang, Jogarao V.S. Gobburu, T. Joseph Mattingly, II, Brent N. Reed, Vincent Y. See, Joshuha Ayres and Vijay Ivaturi. Clinical Pharmacology-Driven Translational Research to Optimize Bedside Therapeutics of Sotalol Therapy. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. August 2019. [Accessed 29th December 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6853149/
7. Cipla. Ltd. SOTALAR Tablets (Sotalol). Ciplamed.com. [Revised on August 2018] [Accessed 29th December 2020] https://www.ciplamed.com/content/sotalar-tablets
8. Milpharm Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on May 2020] [Accessed 29th December 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.7039.pdf
9. Accord Healthcare Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on August 2020] [Accessed 29th December 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6132.pdf