SOLET 40mg Tablet 10's
By Samarth Pharma Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is SOLET 40mg Tablet used for?
SOLET 40mg Tablet is used for the treatment of serious ventricular tachycardia and cardiac rhythm disorders. It is also used to treat hypertension.
SOLET 40mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does SOLET 40mg Tablet work?
SOLET 40mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called beta-blockers. This drug acts by blocking beta receptors, which causes the heart to beat slowly and reduces the cardiac workload. It also slows down the electric impulses in the muscles of the heart and restores the cardiac rhythm.
How to take SOLET 40mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take SOLET 40mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of SOLET 40mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with SOLET 40mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with SOLET 40mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of SOLET 40mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of SOLET 40mg Tablet:
- Low blood pressure
- Increased palpitations
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Difficulty in breathing
- Blurry vision
- ECG abnormalities
- Hearing impairment
- Sexual dysfunction
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking SOLET 40mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to SOLET 40mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of SOLET 40mg Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if SOLET 40mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking SOLET 40mg Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to take SOLET 40mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking SOLET 40mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver and kidney disorders.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any history of allergic reaction with the usage of SOLET 40mg Tablet.
- If you have to undergo any surgery or medical procedure, you must inform the doctor about the usage of SOLET 40mg Tablet.
- Notify the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about SOLET 40mg Tablet
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking SOLET 40mg Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of the SOLET 40mg Tablet?
- How long can I take SOLET 40mg Tablet?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking SOLET 40mg Tablet?
Yes, regular monitoring of blood pressure is recommended while taking SOLET 40mg Tablet tablet. It is also advised to monitor your renal function test, serum creatinine and ECG while taking the medicine.
Do not alter the dose of SOLET 40mg Tablet without consulting the doctor. A change in the dose may increase the risk of side effects.
SOLET 40mg Tablet tablet is usually prescribed for long-term use to treat cardiac disorders and hypertension. Please do not discontinue the medication.
It is advised to avoid alcohol, high lipid diet and increase the intake multivitamin and mineral supplements while taking SOLET 40mg Tablet medicine.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.