SODOX 250IU Capsule 15's
By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is SODOX 250IU Capsule used for?
SODOX 250IU Capsule is used for the treatment of pain and inflammation caused due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, interstitial cystitis, gout, cancer and lung disorders.
SODOX 250IU Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does SODOX 250IU Capsule work?
SODOX 250IU Capsule belongs to the class of drugs called enzymes. The drug acts by decreasing the oxidative stress, which reduces inflammation and prevents tissue damage.
How to take SODOX 250IU Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take SODOX 250IU Capsule as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the capsule. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of SODOX 250IU Capsule, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with SODOX 250IU Capsule?
Consult the doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of SODOX 250IU Capsule?
SODOX 250IU Capsule capsule is known to be safe and well-tolerated by the individuals. Please consult your doctor for potential side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking SODOX 250IU Capsule?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to SODOX 250IU Capsule or similar drugs.
- Avoid SODOX 250IU Capsule during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with SODOX 250IU Capsule.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
You are advised not to take SODOX 250IU Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking SODOX 250IU Capsule?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of liver and kidney impairment.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- If you have to undergo any surgery or medical procedure, you must inform the doctor about the usage of SODOX 250IU Capsule.
Frequently Asked questions about SODOX 250IU Capsule
- How should SODOX 250IU Capsule be stored?
- What are the other formulations of SODOX 250IU Capsule available?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of SODOX 250IU Capsule?
SODOX 250IU Capsule capsule should be stored in a cool and dry place. Do not refrigerate or freeze the medicine.
Apart from capsule dosage form, SODOX 250IU Capsule is also available as an injection.
Do not alter the dose of SODOX 250IU Capsule capsule without consulting the doctor. A change in the dose may increase the risk of side effects.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.