SNEPDOL Capsule 10's
By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is SNEPDOL Capsule used for?
SNEPDOL Capsule capsule/tablet is used for the treatment and management of acute and chronic pain. It is also used to treat migraines and can be used as a relaxant for back pain.
SNEPDOL Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does SNEPDOL Capsule work?
SNEPDOL Capsule belongs to the class of drugs called analgesics and antipyretics. The drug acts by inhibiting the entry of calcium ions into the cells. Thus, it exhibits its relaxant properties and reduces the symptoms of acute and chronic pain.
How to take SNEPDOL Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take SNEPDOL Capsule capsule/tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule. Do not tear open the capsule.
- Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of SNEPDOL Capsule, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with SNEPDOL Capsule?
Please consult your doctor for potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of SNEPDOL Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of SNEPDOL Capsule:
- Dry mouth
- Blurred vision
- Muscular tremors
- Lack of concentration
- Changes in the taste
- Gastric fullness
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking SNEPDOL Capsule?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to SNEPDOL Capsule or similar drugs.
- Avoid taking SNEPDOL Capsule medication while having a history of myasthenia gravis and hepatic impairment.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of SNEPDOL Capsule.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if SNEPDOL Capsule causes dizziness or blurred vision.
You are advised not to take SNEPDOL Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking SNEPDOL Capsule?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney or liver disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from cholestasis.
Frequently Asked Questions about SNEPDOL Capsule
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking SNEPDOL Capsule?
- How should SNEPDOL Capsule be stored?
- Is it safe to take SNEPDOL Capsule during pregnancy?
- Is SNEPDOL Capsule safe to use in geriatric patients?
It is required to monitor the blood coagulation levels when SNEPDOL Capsule is taken along with the anti-coagulants.
SNEPDOL Capsule should be stored at room temperature (15-30oC) away from heat, light, and moisture.
Please consult your doctor regarding the potential risks and benefits of SNEPDOL Capsule medication during pregnancy.
Be cautious while using SNEPDOL Capsule medication in older adults as they can be easily prone to the risk of side effects.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.