SMARTOVA 100mg Kit
What is SMARTOVA 100mg used for?
SMARTOVA 100mg kit/tablet is used to induce the process of ovulation.
SMARTOVA 100mg may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does SMARTOVA 100mg work?
In SMARTOVA 100mg, Enclomiphene belongs to the class of drugs called non-steroidal oestrogen receptor antagonist. The drug acts by binding to certain oestrogen receptors, thereby stimulating the process of ovulation.
N Acetyl Cysteine is an amino acid. It works by helping in the process of ovulation.
How to use SMARTOVA 100mg?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use SMARTOVA 100mg tablet/kit as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take SMARTOVA 100mg with or without food.
- Use the kit as per the guidelines printed on the leaflet.
If you miss a dose of SMARTOVA 100mg, please use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with SMARTOVA 100mg?
Drugs that interact with SMARTOVA 100mg are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of SMARTOVA 100mg?
The following are the most common side effects of SMARTOVA 100mg:
- Low blood pressure
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Hot flushes
- Breast discomfort
- Enlarged ovary
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using SMARTOVA 100mg?
- Seek doctor’s advice before using any other drug or herbal products while on SMARTOVA 100mg.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of SMARTOVA 100mg.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if SMARTOVA 100mg causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid SMARTOVA 100mg during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to use SMARTOVA 100mg if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using SMARTOVA 100mg?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing liver, kidney or heart diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about SMARTOVA 100mg
- How should SMARTOVA 100mg be stored?
- Do I need to follow any dietary precautions while on SMARTOVA 100mg?
- Can I discontinue using SMARTOVA 100mg when I feel better?
SMARTOVA 100mg should be stored at room temperature (15–30 °C), away from moisture and sunlight.
It is advisable to include fiber-rich foods in your diet as constipation is one of the side effects of SMARTOVA 100mg.
Do not stop using SMARTOVA 100mg abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.