What is SIZLAC 10MG?
- SIZLAC 10MG contains Lacosamide which belongs to a group of medicine called anti epileptics
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this SIZLAC 10MG, if you
- are allergic to Lacosamide
- have kidney or liver disease
- suffer from a severe heart disease such as heart rhythm disorder, heart failure or heart attack
- If you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant or breast feeding consult your doctor before taking this medicine
- It is not known if SIZLAC 10MG may harm your unborn baby
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription or non-prescription medicines, vitamins or herbal supplements
Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- medicines used to treat a heart condition
- medicines such as Carbamazepine, pregabalin, lamotrigine, eslicarbazepine, beta blockers, class I antiarrhythmic drugs, etc.
Direction for use
- It will be administered as an injection into a vein (intravenously) by a healthcare professional.
If you take more SIZLAC 10MG
- If you have taken more SIZLAC 10MG than you should, contact your doctor immediately
If you forget to take SIZLAC 10MG
- If you miss a dose by a few hours, take it as soon as you remember. Do not take two doses at the same time to make up for the missed dose
If you stop taking SIZLAC 10MG
- Do not stop taking SIZLAC 10MG or any other seizure medicine without your doctors advice
Like all other medciines this medicine may cause some sideeffects although not everybosy gets them
- dizziness, poor coordination
- nausea, vomiting, fatigue
- blurred vision
- suicidal thoughts
- irregular pulse, slow pulse, rapid pulse,
- palpitations, shortness of breath
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.