What is SHALOXY FW?
- SHALOXY FW contains Salicylic acid which when used regularly removes the dead cells from the outer layer of the skin and steadily reduces the size of the wart
- Warts, or verrucas as they are often called, are found most commonly on the hands, feet and knees which are caused by a virus which gets into the upper layers of the skin
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
What SHALOXY FW is used for?
- SHALOXY FW is used to treat and remove raised warts (usually found on the hands, elbows or knees) and verrucas (warts on the feet)
- SHALOXY FW is a special solution which can be easily applied to the wart, dries quickly, needs no plasters and if used properly should cause minimal irritation
Talk to your doctor before taking SHALOXY FW, if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to salicylic acid (aspirin) or any of the other ingredients of SHALOXY FW
- have diabetes
- have poor blood circulation
- have wart or skin surrounding it is inflamed or broken
- have wart on moles, birthmarks, unusual warts with hair growth on your face or genital region
- have broken or damaged skin such as cuts or grazes
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or planning to have baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.