Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
Rs.54.70 (24% Savings)
Rs.64.50 (10% Savings)
Rs.70.00 (2% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is SERPIP 10mg Tablet used for?
SERPIP 10mg Tablet is used for the treatment of the following conditions:
- Back pain
- Tension headache
- Migraine headache
SERPIP 10mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does SERPIP 10mg Tablet work?
SERPIP 10mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called as the proteolytic enzymes. This drug acts by hydrolyzing histamine, bradykinin and serotonin. Thus, it helps in reducing pain and inflammation by inhibiting pain mediators.
How to take SERPIP 10mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take SERPIP 10mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of SERPIP 10mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with SERPIP 10mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with SERPIP 10mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of SERPIP 10mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of SERPIP 10mg Tablet:
- Stomach discomfort
- Loss of appetite
- Dry mouth
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Stomach discomfort
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking SERPIP 10mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to SERPIP 10mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
You are advised not to take SERPIP 10mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking SERPIP 10mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of autoimmune diseases, kidney and liver diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about SERPIP 10mg Tablet
- What is the standard dose of SERPIP 10mg Tablet?
- Is it safe to use SERPIP 10mg Tablet prior to a scheduled surgery?
- What are the contraindications of SERPIP 10mg Tablet?
The standard oral dose of SERPIP 10mg Tablet is 10-30 mg per day. However, the dose may depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
No, SERPIP 10mg Tablet should be avoided at least 2 weeks prior to a scheduled surgery. Please consult your doctor.
SERPIP 10mg Tablet is contraindicated in blood coagulation disorders and hypersensitivity to SERPIP 10mg Tablet.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.