1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs Used in Mental Illness: Antidepressant and Anti-anxiety: antidepressant and anti- anxiety drugs. Drugs Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page - 463.
2. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page -1253-1258.
3. James. M O Donnell and Richard C Shelton. Neuropharmacology: Drugs therapy of Depression and Anxiety disorders. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 405.
4. Ethan A. Poweleit, BS, Stacey L. Aldrich, MS, Lisa J. Martin, PhD, David Hahn, Jeffrey R. Strawn, MD, and Laura B. Ramsey. Pharmacogenetics of Sertraline Tolerability and Response in Pediatric Anxiety and Depressive Disorders: Journal of child and adolescent psychopharmacology; vol - 29, No- 5, 2019; https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/pdfplus/10.1089/cap.2019.0017
5. Milpharm Limited, Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised Aug 2020] [Accessed Nov 11, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.5760.pdf
6. Pfizer Roerig, 1991; U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised Dec 2016] [Accessed Nov 11, 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2016/019839S74S86S87_20990S35S44S45lbl.pdf