1. Bruce A. Chabner, Jeffery Barnes, Joel Neal, Erin Olson, Hamza Mujagic, Lecia Sequist, Wynham Wilson, Dan L. Longo, Constantine Mitsiades and Paul Richardson. Targeted therapies: Tyrosine kinase inhibitors, Monoclonal antibodies and Cytokines. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York Mc Graw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 1740.
2. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. S. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation, Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 3562-3563.
3. Bayer. A Phase III Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study of Sorafenib in Patients with Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on October 2014] [Accessed 3rd November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00105443
4. Giorgia Marisi, Alessandro Cucchetti, Paola Ulivi, Matteo Canale, Giuseppe Cabibbo, Leonardo Solaini, Francesco G Foschi, Serena De Matteis, Giorgio Ercolani, Martina Valgiusti, Giovanni L Frassineti, Mario Scartozzi, and Andrea Casadei Gardini. Ten years of sorafenib in hepatocellular carcinoma: Are there any predictive and/or prognostic markers? NCBI; PMC, National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. September 2018. [Accessed 3rd November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6158485/
5. Bayer AG. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on September 2019] [Accessed 3rd November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.226.pdf
6. Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc. U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised on October 2010] [Accessed 3rd November 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/021923s008s009lbl.pdf
7. Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc. U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised on December 2018] [Accessed 3rd November 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2018/021923s020lbl.pdf