Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
SERENACE Liquid 15ml
By Rpg Life Sciences Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is SERENACE Liquid used for?
SERENACE Liquid is used for the treatment of schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorders.
SERENACE Liquid may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does SERENACE Liquid work?
SERENACE Liquid belongs to the class of drugs called anti-psychotics. This drug acts by blocking certain chemicals that transfer nerve impulses to the brain. However, the exact mechanism of SERENACE Liquid is still unknown.
How to use SERENACE Liquid?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use SERENACE Liquid as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take SERENACE Liquid with or without food.
- Use a marked dropper for measuring oral liquid dosage form. This can be mixed with water or a beverage such as apple/orange juice.
- SERENACE Liquid injection should be administered only under the medical supervision.
If you miss a dose of SERENACE Liquid, consult a doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with SERENACE Liquid?
Drugs that interact with SERENACE Liquid include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of SERENACE Liquid?
The following are the most common side effects of SERENACE Liquid tablet/syrup:
- Difficulty in speaking
- Shuffling walk
- Muscle spasm
- Difficulty in urinating
The following are the most common side effects of SERENACE Liquid injection:
- Swelling and redness at the site of injection
- Shortness of breath
- Increased heartbeat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions SERENACE Liquid?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to SERENACE Liquid or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of SERENACE Liquid.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if SERENACE Liquid causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid performing strenuous physical activities while using SERENACE Liquid.
What should you tell your doctor before taking SERENACE Liquid?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of non-cancerous tumour of the adrenal gland, high blood prolactin levels, Alzheimer’s disease, liver or kidney disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about SERENACE Liquid
- How should SERENACE Liquid tablet be stored?
- Can I take SERENACE Liquid tablet in case of low WBC count?
- What are the other formulations of SERENACE Liquid available?
- Is it safe to use SERENACE Liquid if I have Parkinson’s disease?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of SERENACE Liquid?
SERENACE Liquid should be stored at room temperature away from heat and moisture.
It is not advised to take SERENACE Liquid tablet if you have low levels of WBC count asit may lead to complications. Consult your doctor before using the drug.
SERENACE Liquid is available as injection, oral liquid and tablet.
No. SERENACE Liquid is contraindicated for the patients with Parkinson’s disease.
No. Do not change the dose of SERENACE Liquid without consulting a doctor. However, you must consult your doctor for dose-related enquiries.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.