SD PILL Tablet 4's
By Delvin Formulations Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is SD PILL Tablet used for?
SD PILL Tablettabletis used for the treatment of premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
SD PILL Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does SD PILL Tablet work?
In SD PILL Tablet, Dapoxetine belongs to the class of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. It acts by increasing the levels of a certain chemical in the body, thereby causing a delay in ejaculation. Thus, it helps in treating premature ejaculation.
Sildenafil belongs to the class of drugs called phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitors. The drug acts by increasing the blood flow to the penis by relaxing the smooth muscles. Thus, it helps in treating erectile dysfunction.
How to take SD PILL Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take SD PILL Tablettabletas prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow thetabletDo not crush or chew the tablet.
- Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of SD PILL Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with SD PILL Tablet?
Drugs that interact with SD PILL Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of SD PILL Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of SD PILL Tablet:
- Stomach pain
- Vision disorders
- Ringing in ears
- Dry mouth
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Increased heart rate
- Burning in extremities
- Painful urination
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged erection
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking SD PILL Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if SD PILL Tablet causes dizziness and vision problems.
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with SD PILL Tablet.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of SD PILL Tablet
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid grapefruit juice while taking SD PILL Tablet as it may increase the plasma levels of SD PILL Tablet.
You are advised not to take SD PILL Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking SD PILL Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions, such as heart problems, kidney disease, liver disease, high or low blood pressure, dehydration), penile disorders, history of prolonged erection, sickle cell anaemia, leukaemia, multiple myeloma and eye problems.
- Inform the doctor if you have any history of allergic reaction with the usage of SD PILL Tablet
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplement
Frequently Asked questions about SD PILL Tablet
- How should SD PILL Tablet be stored?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of SD PILL Tablet?
- Can I recommend SD PILL Tablet to others?
SD PILL Tablet should be stored at a temperature between 15 – 20°C.
It is not advisable to alter the dose prescribed. Consult your doctor for dose-related queries.
It is not advisable to recommend drugs to others as the severity of the condition and medical history is not same for every individual.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.