1. KD Tripathi. Immunosuppressant drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 878-881.
2. Alan M. Krensky, William M. Bennett and Flavio Vincenti. Immunosuppressants, Tolerogens and Immunostimulants. Goodman & Gilman’s: The pharmacological basics of therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical, 2011. Page – 1009-1012.
3. NeuroVive Pharmaceutical AB. A Study to Compare the Bioavailability and Pharmacokinetics of Cyclosporine After Intravenous Administration of NEUROSTAT®, a CREMOPHOR® EL-free Lipid Emulsion, and SANDIMMUNE® Injection (a Suspension of Cyclosporine in CREMOPHOR® EL) in Healthy Volunteers. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on August 2014] [Accessed 29th October 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01692834
4. Matthew B. Jensen, Rajeev Krishnaney-Davison, Laura K. Cohen and Su-Chun Zhang. Injected Versus Oral Cyclosporine for Human Neural Progenitor Grafting in Rats. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. April 2012 [Accessed 29th October 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3995133/
5. Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Limited; Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on March 2020] [Accessed 29th October 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1036.pdf