1. Joan Heller Brown and Nora Laiken. Muscarinic receptor agonists and antagonists. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York MC Graw Hill Medical. 2011. Page – 231-232.
2. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 3559-3560.
3. Astellas Pharma Inc. Efficacy & Safety Study of VESIcare® (Solifenacin Succinate) in Patients Wishing to Switch From Detrol LA® for Treatment of Overactive Bladder (VERSUS). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on September 2014] [Accessed 12th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00454740
4. Ramandeep Basra and Con Kelleher. A review of solifenacin in the treatment of urinary incontinence. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. [Revised on February 2008] [Accessed 12th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2503647/
5. Martin C Michel, Ulrich Wetterauer, Monika Vogel, Jean J M C H de la Rosette. Cardiovascular safety and overall tolerability of solifenacin in routine clinical use: a 12-week, open-label, post-marketing surveillance study. NIH National Library of Medicine, National Center of Biotechnology Information Pubmed.gov. 2008. [Accessed 12th November 2020] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18484784/#:~:text=Conclusion%3A%20In%20real%2Dlife%20conditions,heart%20rate%20or%20blood%20pressure
6. Zentiva, K.S and Saneca Pharmaceuticals A.S.Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC). [Revised on May 2020] [Accessed 12th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10403.pdf
7. APL Swift Services (Malta) Limited or Milpharm Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC). [Revised on January 2019] [Accessed 12th November 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.10428.pdf