SALISIA KT NEW Shampoo 60ml
(max. Rs. 3000)
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is SALISIA KT New Shampoo used for?
SALISIA KT New Shampoo is used for the treatment of fungal and yeast infections of the skin. This combination is also recommended for the treatment of the following:
- Skin redness
- Calluses and corns
SALISIA KT New Shampoo may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does SALISIA KT New Shampoo work?
In SALISIA KT New Shampoo, Ketoconazole belongs to the class of drugs called anti-fungal agents. This drug acts by inhibiting the action of fungal cytochrome and impairs the synthesis of ergosterol by interfering with the fungal cell wall synthesis. Thus, it inhibits the growth of the fungi.
Salicylic Acid belongs to the class of keratolytics and anti-inflammatory drugs. This drug acts by shedding the epidermal cells more quickly. Thus, it helps in removing dry and flaky skin.
How to use SALISIA KT New Shampoo?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use SALISIA KT New Shampoo as prescribed by your doctor.
- Apply SALISIA KT New Shampoo lotion over the affected area and rub it gently.
- Wet the hair and scalp with water, apply SALISIA KT New Shampoo shampoo and gently massage the entire scalp to work up a good lather, and rinse with warm water.
What are the drugs that interact with SALISIA KT New Shampoo?
Drugs that interact with SALISIA KT New Shampoo include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of SALISIA KT New Shampoo?
The following are the most common side effects of SALISIA KT New Shampoo:
- Itching of skin
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions SALISIA KT New Shampoo?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to SALISIA KT New Shampoo or similar drugs.
- Do not exceed the dose more than prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid accidental contact of SALISIA KT New Shampoo with eyes, mouth and other mucous membranes.
What should you tell your doctor before using SALISIA KT New Shampoo?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of skin diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are using any other topical drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about SALISIA KT New Shampoo
- How should SALISIA KT New Shampoo be stored?
- How long can I use SALISIA KT New Shampoo?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of SALISIA KT New Shampoo?
- How long does SALISIA KT New Shampoo take to show its effect?
Store SALISIA KT New Shampoo at room temperature, away from light and moisture.
The length of treatment with SALISIA KT New Shampoo depends on the severity of the medical condition. Please consult your doctor before using the drug.
No. Do not change the dose of SALISIA KT New Shampoo, unless suggested by the doctor.
SALISIA KT New Shampoo may take about eight weeks to show the effect.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.