Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
ROTEM KID Tablet 10's
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is ROTEM KID Tablet used for?
ROTEM KID Tablet is used for the treatment of tonsillitis, acute pharyngitis, bronchitis and sinusitis.
ROTEM KID Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ROTEM KID Tablet work?
ROTEM KID Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called antibiotics. This drug acts by binding to the bacterial ribosome and inhibits the synthesis of protein. This inhibition prevents the growth of bacteria and reduces the severity of the infection.
How to take ROTEM KID Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ROTEM KID Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the whole Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug on an empty stomach.
- Shake the syrup well before taking each dose to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug. Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
- Shake the container well before taking the dose. Use a measuring syringe or a dropper to take the recommended dose of ROTEM KID Tablet oral drops.
If you miss a dose of ROTEM KID Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with ROTEM KID Tablet?
Drugs that interact with ROTEM KID Tablet include the following:
- Ergot alkaloids
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ROTEM KID Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of ROTEM KID Tablet:
- Epigastric pain
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Changes in blood count
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking ROTEM KID Tablet?
- Avoid taking this medicine if you are allergic to ROTEM KID Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not exceed the dose more than prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking ROTEM KID Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid ROTEM KID Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop taking this medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to take ROTEM KID Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking ROTEM KID Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver, kidney or respiratory diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about ROTEM KID Tablet
- Can ROTEM KID Tablet be used in the treatment of urinary tract infections?
- Is it safe to take ROTEM KID Tablet in asthma patients?
- How much time does ROTEM KID Tablet take to show its effect?
- Is ROTEM KID Tablet recommended in the treatment of impetigo?
- Is it safe to take ROTEM KID Tablet in pancreatitis condition?
Yes. ROTEM KID Tablet can be used in the treatment of urinary tract infections when recommended by the doctor.
No. ROTEM KID Tablet causes shortness of breath and worsens the condition of asthma. Therefore, it is unsafe to use ROTEM KID Tablet in asthma patients.
ROTEM KID Tablet takes about one to two hours to show its effect.
Yes. ROTEM KID Tablet can be used in the treatment of impetigo when recommended by the doctor.
No. ROTEM KID Tablet increases the severity of pancreatitis. Therefore, it is unsafe to take ROTEM KID Tablet in such condition. Inform your doctor if you are suffering from pancreatitis.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.