Rosiflex capsule is a nutritional supplement used to relieve pain and rigidity of joint problems associated with arthritis. It improves joint flexibility and enhances joint comfort and mobility. It is effective in treating moderate pain, inflammation, and stiffness in osteoarthritis.
Rosehip is herbal medication with anti-inflammatory properties. It is effective in relieving symptoms associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. It contains polyphenols and anthocyanins, which eases joint inflammation and prevent joint damage. It’s also rich in vitamin C, which has antioxidant properties. Antioxidants are substances that can override harmful molecules (free radicals) which are produced within your cells and which may cause tissue damage or disease. It can also reduce the production of specific enzymes that break down cartilage and it increases flexibility and mobility of joints.
Key Composition of Rosiflex capsule:
Therapeutic uses of Rosiflex capsule:
- Relieves pain, inflammation and rigidity of joint problems
- Supplement in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis
- Improves joint flexibility and enhances joint comfort and mobility
Side effects of Rosiflex capsule:
Rosiflex capsule may cause some side effects such as allergic reactions, constipation, diarrhoea, heartburn, although not everybody gets them. Check with your physician if you notice any unusual effects while you are taking it.
How to manage side effects:
Drink more water. Avoid caffeine-containing drinks which can cause dehydration. Eat fruits, vegetables whole grains and high-fiber foods. Exercise regularly.
Drink plenty of clear liquids, including water and juices. Avoid caffeine and add semisolid and low-fiber foods gradually as your bowel movements return to normal. Avoid dairy products, fatty foods, high-fiber foods or highly seasoned foods for a few days.
- Recommended dose is 2-3 capsule twice daily or as directed by the physician.
- Do not use if you are allergic to this capsule or any of its components.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Check with your healthcare provider, if you experience any unusual side effects.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
- It should be used with caution in pregnant women. Consult your doctor before taking.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C.
What is Rosiflex capsule?
It relieves pain and rigidity of joint problems such as Arthritis. It is extremely safe even on long-term use. Regular use of this capsule for about 3 weeks offers pain relief, keeps joints healthy enhances mobility flexibility.
Is Rosehip capsule good for joint pain?
It is effective in relieving some symptoms associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
If missed a dose of Rosiflex Capsule, what should do?
If you have missed a dose, try to use it as soon as possible. However, if the time is closer to your next dose, skip the dose. Do not take double dose.