ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet 10's
By Usv Private Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.70.00 (59% Savings)
Rs.80.95 (53% Savings)
Rs.89.00 (48% Savings)
Rs.95.23 (45% Savings)
Rs.109.90 (36% Savings)
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet used for?
ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet is used for the treatment of high levels of cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood.
ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet work?
ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called anti-hyperlipidemic agents. This drug acts by increasing the number of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) receptors on the cell surface, which enhances the uptake of LDL and results in decreased LDL levels. It also acts by inhibiting the cholesterol biosynthesis in the liver. Thus, it helps in limiting the rate of cholesterol synthesis.
How to take ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet/capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet?
Drugs that interact with ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Dark coloured urine
- Decreased urine output
- Muscle cramps
- Muscle stiffness
- Muscle weakness
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Allergic reactions
- Blood vomiting
- Unusual lethargy
- Difficulty in breathing
- Paleness of eyes and skin
- Severe diarrhoea
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Be cautious while taking ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to take ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of diabetes, hypertension and liver or kidney disorders.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet
- I am on ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet for high cholesterol. Can I stop the drug if cholesterol levels are normal?
- Should I follow any special dietary instructions while taking ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet?
- Is it safe to take ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet tablet during pregnancy?
No, it is not advised to stop ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet even if the blood cholesterol levels are normal. Discontinuing ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet may increase the risk of side effects.
Yes, it is advised to avoid alcohol and high-fat diet while taking ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet.
Yes, it is advised to regularly monitor blood cholesterol and blood triglyceride levels while taking ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet medicine.
Avoid use of ROSEDAY 20mg Tablet during pregnancy as the safe use of the medicine is not yet established.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.