1. KD Tripathi MD. Drugs acting on ANS. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology 7th ed. New Delhi, May 2013. Page – 144.
2. Westfall TC, WestfallIn DP. Adrenergic Agonists and Antagonists. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics. 12th ed. New York, New York: McGraw-Hill Medical; 2011. Page - 320.
3. Opie LH. β-Blocking Agents. Drugs for the Heart. 8th ed. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Elsevier Saunders; 2013. Page - 28-29.
4. Benowitz NL. Antihypertensive Agents. Basic and Clinical Pharmacology. 11th ed. New Delhi, India: Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited; 2009. Page - 175-176.
5. Briggs GG, Freeman RK, editors. A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. 10th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health; 2015. Page - 1162-1163.
6. Alan S. Nies and David G. Shand. Clinical Pharmacology of Propranolol, July 1975, Vol-52; [Accessed Nov 19, 2020] https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/pdf/10.1161/01.CIR.52.1.6
7. Accord Healthcare Limited. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised March 2020] [Accessed Nov 19, 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2903.pdf