Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
ROBI D 100mg Injection 3ml
By Khandelwal Laboratories Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is ROBI D 100mg Injection used for?
ROBI D 100mg Injection is used to relieve muscle spasms or pain. It is also used in conjunction with physical therapy.
ROBI D 100mg Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does ROBI D 100mg Injection work?
ROBI D 100mg Injection belongs to a class of drugs called muscle relaxants. It works by blocking the nerve signals that cause pain. This helps in relieving the pain and stiffness in the muscles.
How to administer ROBI D 100mg Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depends on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
ROBI D 100mg Injection is available as an injection. Therefore, it is administered only under the supervision of a healthcare provider. Do not self-administer.
If you miss a dose of ROBI D 100mg Injection , consult your doctor immediately.
The overdose symptoms of ROBI D 100mg Injection may include:
- Blurred vision
What are the drugs that interact with ROBI D 100mg Injection ?
The drugs that interact with ROBI D 100mg Injection are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of ROBI D 100mg Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of ROBI D 100mg Injection :
- Stomach upset
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Blurred vision
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while receiving ROBI D 100mg Injection ?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on ROBI D 100mg Injection
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while on ROBI D 100mg Injection
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if the ROBI D 100mg Injection causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Consult the doctor immediately if you experience any symptoms such as suicidal thoughts.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
What should you tell your doctor before receiving ROBI D 100mg Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to ROBI D 100mg Injection .
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing depression, liver or heart diseases.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about ROBI D 100mg Injection
- Is it common to experience persistent pain at the site of injection?
- How should ROBI D 100mg Injection be stored?
- Can I continue taking Lorazepam while on ROBI D 100mg Injection ?
- Does ROBI D 100mg Injection cause itchy or watery eyes?
The occurrence of inflammation and pain is rare while using ROBI D 100mg Injection . However, you must consult your doctor immediately.
ROBI D 100mg Injection should be stored at room temperature (20 – 25°C), in an airtight container.
No, it is not advisable to take any anxiety drugs while on ROBI D 100mg Injection as it may increase the risk of side effects.
Itchy eyes and watery eyes are the side effects of ROBI D 100mg Injection . Therefore, inform your doctor immediately.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.