Rs.53.00 (76% Savings)
Rs.53.00 (76% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Rs.195.00 (15% Savings)
|Out of stock|
Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is RIZACT 10mg Tablet used for?
RIZACT 10mg Tablet is used for the treatment of migraine headache.
RIZACT 10mg Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does RIZACT 10mg Tablet work?
RIZACT 10mg Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called serotonin agonists. It works by stimulating 5HT receptors in the brain, which helps in narrowing the abnormally dilated blood vessels. This relieves the pain associated with migraine headaches.
How to take RIZACT 10mg Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take RIZACT 10mg Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Take RIZACT 10mg Tablet on an empty stomach, because the presence of food can delay its absorption and effect. You can take the drug immediately if you experience a migraine headache. Avoid taking more than two dose in 24 hours.
What are the drugs that interact with RIZACT 10mg Tablet?
The drugs that interact with RIZACT 10mg Tablet are:
- Ascorbic acid
What are the side effects of RIZACT 10mg Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of RIZACT 10mg Tablet:
- Tingling sensation
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- High blood pressure
- Irregular heartbeat
- Discomfort in the chest
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking RIZACT 10mg Tablet?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on RIZACT 10mg Tablet
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if RIZACT 10mg Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may cause excessive drowsiness when taken with RIZACT 10mg Tablet.
You are advised not to take RIZACT 10mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking RIZACT 10mg Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to RIZACT 10mg Tablet.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor about the pre-existing heart, liver or kidney problems.
Frequently Asked questions about RIZACT 10mg Tablet
- Is RIZACT 10mg Tablet safe for pregnant women?
- Can I recommend RIZACT 10mg Tablet to a person having the same symptoms?
- How is RIZACT 10mg Tablet stored?
- Can I take a higher dose of RIZACT 10mg Tablet to get relief from severe migraine headache?
No, RIZACT 10mg Tablet is not safe for use in pregnant women as it may affect the foetus. However, please consult your doctor.
No, it is not advised to recommend any drug to even a person having the same symptoms, without the doctor’s consent.
RIZACT 10mg Tablet is stored at room temperature between 20 – 25 °C. Keep it away from sunlight, heat and moisture.
No, do not alter the dose of RIZACT 10mg Tablet without the doctor’s consent. Taking RIZACT 10mg Tablet higher than the prescribed dosage may increase the risk of side effects.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.