1. Keith A.A. Fox, Harvey D. White, Bernard J. Gersh and Lionel H. Opie. Antithrombotic Agents: Platelet Inhibitors, Acute Anticoagulants, Fibrinolytics and Chronic Anticoagulants. Drugs for the heart. 8th Edition. 2013. Page - 365-366.
2. KD Tripathi. Drugs Affecting Coagulation, Bleeding and Thrombosis. Essentials of Medical Pharmacology. Seventh Edition. Page - 623.
3. James L. Zehnder. Drugs Used in Disorders of Coagulation. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. Fourteenth Edition. McGraw-Hill Education 2018. Page - 616-617.
4. Gerald G. Briggs, Roger K. Freeman. R. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation, Tenth Edition. 2015. Page - 3437- 3438.
5. Bayer. Efficacy and Safety of Rivaroxaban for the Prevention of Stroke in Subjects With Non-Valvular Atrial Fibrillation. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine. ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on April 2015] [Accessed 27th October 2020] https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00494871
6. Sylvia Haas. Rivaroxaban – an oral, direct Factor Xa inhibitor – lessons from a broad clinical study programme. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine National Institute of Health. May 2009. [Accessed 27th October 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2730547/
7. Bayer AG. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on July 2019] [Accessed 27th October 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.2793.pdf
8. Bayer AG. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on June 2019] [Accessed 27th October 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.6402.pdf
9. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. U.S. Food & Drug Administration; [Revised on December 2012] [Accessed 27th October 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/202439s001lbl.pdf