Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
RITOLAN Tablet 10's
By Juggat Pharma Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is RITOLAN Tablet used for?
RITOLAN Tablet is used to prevent premature labour.
RITOLAN Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does RITOLAN Tablet work?
RITOLAN Tablet belongs to the class of drugs called beta-2 adrenergic receptor agonists. It helps in relaxing the muscles of the uterus and prevents premature labour.
How to take RITOLAN Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take RITOLAN Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take RITOLAN Tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of RITOLAN Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with RITOLAN Tablet?
The drugs that interact with RITOLAN Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of RITOLAN Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of RITOLAN Tablet:
- Dry mouth
- Mouth sores
- Blurred vision
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Increased urination
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Trouble breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Unusual thirst
- Irregular heartbeat
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking RITOLAN Tablet?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on RITOLAN Tablet
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if RITOLAN Tablet causes blurred vision.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may worsen the side effects of RITOLAN Tablet.
- Inform your doctor if you have rapid swelling of lips, throat or tongue.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Discontinuing the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to take RITOLAN Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking RITOLAN Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to RITOLAN Tablet.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor about the pre-existing heart, liver or kidney problems.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about RITOLAN Tablet
- How long can I take RITOLAN Tablet?
- Do I need to be monitored for any tests while taking RITOLAN Tablet?
- Do I need to follow any dietary precautions while taking RITOLAN Tablet?
- Is it common to develop severe trembling while taking RITOLAN Tablet?
RITOLAN Tablet should be used only for the prescribed duration. Do not discontinue unless instructed by your doctor.
Yes, your blood pressure and pulse rate should be regularly monitored while taking RITOLAN Tablet.
Yes, follow a diet rich in fibre and nutrition as constipation and loss of appetite are the side effects of RITOLAN Tablet.
Trembling is a rare and severe side effect of RITOLAN Tablet. However, please do not ignore and inform your doctor immediately if you develop this symptom.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.