1. KD. Tripathi. Drugs Used in Mental Illness: Antipsychotic and Antimanic Drugs. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 441-447.
2. Jonathan M. Meyer. Pharmacotherapy of psychosis and mania. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 417-428.
3. Gerald G. Briggs and Roger K. Freeman. A reference guide to fetal and neonatal risk: Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation. Tenth Edition. 2015. Page – 3417-3423.
4. Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V., Belgium. Long-acting Injectable Risperidone in Patients with Schizophrenia After an Acute Episode. NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on July 2013] [Accessed 16th December 2020] https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00216671
5. Pierre Chue. Long-acting risperidone injection: efficacy, safety, and cost-effectiveness of the first long-acting atypical antipsychotic. NCBI; PMC US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. February 2007. [Accessed 16th December 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2654523/
6. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Janssen labels. [Revised on September 2020] [Accessed 16th December 2020] http://www.janssenlabels.com/package-insert/product-monograph/prescribing-information/RISPERDAL+CONSTA-pi.pdf
7. Janssen Pharmaceutica NV or McGregor Cory Ltd. Electronic Medicines Compendium (EMC); [Revised on October 2018] [Accessed 16th December 2020] https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/files/pil.1690.pdf
8. Janssen, Division of Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. U.S. Food & Drug Administration. [Revised on August 2010] [Accessed 16th December 2020] https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2010/021346_s31_s35_s38_s39lbl.pdf