Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
RILIZ Syrup 450ml
By Ferring Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
Rs.102.90 (58% Savings)
Rs.104.90 (57% Savings)
Rs.104.92 (57% Savings)
Rs.105.00 (57% Savings)
Rs.108.15 (56% Savings)
What is RILIZ Syrup used for?
RILIZ Syrup is a synthetic sugar, which is used in the treatment of constipation. It is also used to reduce the serum ammonia levels in patients with liver disease.
RILIZ Syrup may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does RILIZ Syrup work?
RILIZ Syrup is a complex sugar that is broken down into mild acids in the intestine. It acts by drawing water into the colon and helps in softening of the stool.
How to use RILIZ Syrup?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use RILIZ Syrup as prescribed by your doctor.
- For syrup and liquid dosage form, shake the suspension well before taking each dose to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug. Use a measuring cup while taking each dose.
- For enema dosage form, follow the instructions provided on the leaflet provided along with the medicine.
If you miss a dose of RILIZ Syrup, please use it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of RILIZ Syrup may include:
- Irregular heartbeat
- Extreme thirst
- Increased urination
What are the drugs that interact with RILIZ Syrup?
Drugs that interact with RILIZ Syrup include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of RILIZ Syrup?
The following are the most common side effects of RILIZ Syrup:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Gaseous distension
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions RILIZ Syrup?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to RILIZ Syrup or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on RILIZ Syrup.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Avoid RILIZ Syrup during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
You are advised not to use RILIZ Syrup if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before using RILIZ Syrup?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of gastrointestinal problems, intestinal blockages, diabetes, appendix problems or rectal bleeding.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about RILIZ Syrup
- How long can I use RILIZ Syrup?
- How should RILIZ Syrup be stored?
- What are the other formulations available for RILIZ Syrup?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using RILIZ Syrup?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of RILIZ Syrup?
RILIZ Syrup medicine course should be completed as prescribed by your doctor. Do not discontinue the use of medicine without doctor’s advice.
Store the drug at room temperature (25 – 30OC) and avoid exposure to sunlight and moisture.
RILIZ Syrup medicine is available as enema liquid, solution and syrup dosage forms.
No. There are no laboratory parameters required to be monitored while using RILIZ Syrup.
No. Do not alter the dose of RILIZ Syrup medicine. Consult your doctor if you have any problem with the dose.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.