RIL AA Capsule 10's
What is RIL AA Capsule used for?
RIL AA Capsule tablet, capsule, kit is used for the treatment of heart attack and stroke.
RIL AA Capsule may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does RIL AA Capsule work?
In RIL AA Capsule, Aspirin belongs to the class of drugs called anti-platelet drugs. It acts by inhibiting the synthesis of certain clotting factors and prevents platelet aggregation, thereby it helps in preventing coagulation.
Atorvastatin belongs to the class of drugs called dyslipidaemic agents. It inhibits certain enzymes, which helps in the synthesis of cholesterol. Thus, it prevents biosynthesis of cholesterol and helps to reduce serum cholesterol levels.
Ramipril belongs to the class of drugs called anti-hypertensive drugs. It acts on certain enzymes and hormones that regulate blood pressure and cause vasodilation. Thus, it helps in preventing cardiovascular diseases.
How to use RIL AA Capsule?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Use RIL AA Capsule tablet, capsule, kit as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet/capsule Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule.
- Use the kit as per the guidelines printed on the leaflet.
If you miss a dose of RIL AA Capsule, please use it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not use a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with RIL AA Capsule?
Drugs that interact with RIL AA Capsule include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of RIL AA Capsule?
The following are the most common side effects of RIL AA Capsule:
- Abdominal pain
- Skin rash
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty sleeping
- Severe constipation
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking RIL AA Capsule?
- Avoid RIL AA Capsule during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of RIL AA Capsule.
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to RIL AA Capsule or similar drugs.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if RIL AA Capsule causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Be cautious while using razors and nail cutters to prevent cuts and bleeding.
You are advised not to use RIL AA Capsule if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking RIL AA Capsule?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of liver or kidney disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about RIL AA Capsule
- Is it safe to use RIL AA Capsule in patients with muscle pains?
- How should RIL AA Capsule be stored?
- Is it safe to use RIL AA Capsule in lean patients
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while using RIL AA Capsule?
No. It is unsafe to use RIL AA Capsule in patients with muscle pains, as it worsens the condition.
RIL AA Capsule should be stored at room temperature (15 to 30 °c) away from heat and moisture.
No. It is unsafe to use RIL AA Capsule in lean patients.
Yes. It is advised to monitor your blood pressure, liver function and cholesterol levels while using RIL AA Capsule.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.