Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
REZ Q Suspension 60ml
By Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is REZ Q Suspension used for?
REZ Q Suspension is used for the treatment of malaria. It is also recommended for the treatment of night cramps in adults.
REZ Q Suspension may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does REZ Q Suspension work?
REZ Q Suspension belongs to the class of drugs called anti-protozoal agents. This drug acts by interfering with the ability of the parasite to breakdown and digest haemoglobin. Partially degraded haemoglobin can be toxic to the parasite. Thus, it results in the death of the parasite.
How to take REZ Q Suspension?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take REZ Q Suspension as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the drug with or without food. However, taking the drug with food prevents stomach upset.
If you miss a dose of REZ Q Suspension, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of REZ Q Suspension may include:
- Shallow breathing
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with REZ Q Suspension?
Drugs that interact with REZ Q Suspension include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of REZ Q Suspension?
The following are the most common side effects of REZ Q Suspension:
- Blurred vision
- Abdominal pain
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Swelling of face, lips or throat
- Impaired hearing
- Loss of consciousness
- Irregular heartbeat
- Chest pain
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking REZ Q Suspension?
- Avoid taking this medicine if you are allergic to REZ Q Suspension or similar drugs.
- Do not exceed the dose more than prescribed.
- Be cautious while taking REZ Q Suspension if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while on REZ Q Suspension.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if REZ Q Suspension causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid REZ Q Suspension during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
You are advised not to take REZ Q Suspension if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering, or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking REZ Q Suspension?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of heart, liver, kidney or respiratory diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked questions about REZ Q Suspension
- What are the contraindications of REZ Q Suspension?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking REZ Q Suspension?
- Is it common to experience tinnitus while taking REZ Q Suspension?
- Is it safe to take REZ Q Suspension in patients with glaucoma?
REZ Q Suspension is contraindicated in patients with abnormal heart rhythm, atrial fibrillation, conduction defects and heart blocks.
Yes, it is advised to monitor blood electrolyte levels, ECG (Electrocardiogram), kidney function test and liver function test while taking REZ Q Suspension.
No. Tinnitus is an overdose symptom of REZ Q Suspension. Consult a doctor immediately if you experience this symptom.
No. REZ Q Suspension causes blurred vision and visual disturbances. Therefore, it is unsafe to take REZ Q Suspension in patients with glaucoma.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.