Please enter your name, mobile number and E-mail ID, and we will send you an email when the requested item is back in stock.
REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet 10's
By Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
What is REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet used for?
REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet tablet is used for the treatment of anxiety.
REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet work?
In REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet, Escitalopram belongs to the class of drugs called anti-depressants. The drug acts on central nervous system to enhance energy levels and decreases the nervousness. Thus, it helps in decreasing the anxiety.
Flupenthixol belongs to the class of drugs called anti-psychotics. The drug inhibits certain receptors in central nervous
system, which cause psychological disturbances. Thus, it helps in treating anxiety.
How to take REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet Do not crush or chew the tablet.
If you miss a dose of REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet, please take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet?
Drugs that interact with REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet include the following:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet:
- Muscle pain
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Breathing difficulty
- Dry mouth
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet?
- Avoid taking the medicine if you are allergic to REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet or similar drugs.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it may alter the absorption of REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Avoid REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not stop taking the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to take REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of kidney or liver disease.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
Frequently Asked Questions about REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet
- What are the contraindications of REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet?
- Is it safe to use REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet in glaucoma condition?
- How should REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet be stored?
REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet is contraindicated in case of coma, bone marrow suppression or pheochromocytoma.
It is unsafe to use REXIPRA FX 5 Tablet in glaucoma condition, as it worsens glaucoma.
It should be stored at room temperature (15 – 30°c) away from light, heat and moisture.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.