1. KD. Tripathi. Histamines and Antihistamines & Drugs for cough and bronchial asthma. Essentials of medical pharmacology. Seventh edition. 2013. Page – 166-168 & 228-229.
2. Peter J. Barnes. Pulmonary pharmacology. Randal A. Skidgel, Allen P. Kaplan and Ervin G. Erdos. Histamine, Bradykinin, and their antagonists. Goodman & Gilman’s: The Pharmacological basics of Therapeutics. 12th Edition. New York McGraw Hill Medical 2011. Page – 918-923 & 1052-1054.
3. Maktuba Khabibullaevna Mirrakhimova, Gulnoza Aloevna Toshmatova, Dilbar Rahimovna Kurbanova, Eleonora Rinatovna Shamsiyeva, Mavjuda Bar. Clinical Efficacy of Montelukast (L-Montus Kid) in the Control of Mild Persistent Bronchial Asthma in Children. Journal of Critical Reviews. [Revised in February 2020] [Accessed on 13th October 2021] http://www.jcreview.com/fulltext/197-1587300312.pdf
4. Frank Hampel, Paul Ratner, Jean-Marc C Haeusler. Safety and tolerability of levocetirizine dihydrochloride in infants and children with allergic rhinitis or chronic urticaria. ResearchGate. July 2010. [Accessed on 13th October 2021] https://www.researchgate.net/publication/46157790_Safety_and_tolerability_of_levocetirizine_dihydrochloride_in_infants_and_children_with_allergic_rhinitis_or_chronic_urticaria
5. B Knorr, H H Nguyen, G L Kearns, C Villaran, M L Boza, T F Reiss, J D Rogers, J Zhang, P Larson, S Spielberg. Montelukast dose selection in children ages 2 to 5 years: comparison of population pharmacokinetics between children and adults. NIH National Library of Medicine, National center for biotechnology information. Pubmed.gov. June 2001. [Accessed on 13th October 2021] https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11402629/
6. RND Laboratories. Laboratories division. RND kast-L4 Syrup. [Accessed on 13th October 2021] http://www.rndlaboratories.com/laboratories_division.php
7. Cipla Ltd. Montair LC & Montair LC kid DT / Syrup (Montelukast sodium + Levocetirizine dihydrochloride). Ciplamed.com. [Revised in December 2020]. [Accessed on 13th October 2021] https://www.ciplamed.com/content/montair-lc-montair-lc-kid-dt-syrup
8. Cipla Ltd. Rid-AR Tablets & Rid-AR Kid DT/Syrup (Montelukast sodium + Levocetirizine dihydrochloride). Ciplamed.com. [Revised in November 2013]. [Accessed on 13th October 2021] https://www.ciplamed.com/content/rid-ar-tablets-rid-ar-kid-dtsyrup
9. Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Lezyncet-M. Torrentian.com. [Revised in April 2020]. [Accessed on 13th October 2021] https://www.torrentian.com/pisheet/Upload/PI_Sheet/2915.pdf
10. Centaur Pharma. MTnL Kid syrup. Centaurpharma.com. [Accessed on 13th October 2021] https://www.centaurpharma.com/downloads/peadiatrics/oth-respiratory/MTnL%20Kids%20Syrup.pdf