Retinox Capsule is an Ophthalmic Antioxidant. It helps to maintain good eye health and proper functioning of the retina, for presbyopia, macular degeneration, dry eye and cataracts. Lutein, Zeaxanthin belong to the xanthophyll family of carotenoids and are the two major components of the macular pigment of retina. They are the only carotenoids found in both the macula and lens of human eye and have dual functions in both tissues to act as powerful antioxidants and to filter high-energy blue light.
Omega-3 fatty acids also may help proper drainage of intraocular fluid from the eye, decreasing the risk of high eye pressure and glaucoma. Astaxanthin helps to prevent and treat certain eye conditions. It used to reduce eye strain and protecting against age-related macular degeneration (ARMD).
Key composition of Retinox Capsule:
- Omega-3 fatty acid
Therapeutic uses of Retinox Capsule:
- Helps to maintain good eye health and proper functioning of the retina, presbyopia, macular degeneration, dry eye, and cataracts
- Prevent evolution to higher ocular pressure and symptomatic glaucoma
- Replenish vital nutrients to eyes that loses with age
Side effects of Retinox Capsule:
Retinox Capsule may cause side effects although not everybody gets them. Check with your health care professional if you notice any unusual effects while you are taking it.
- Take one capsule daily before or after meal or as advised by your doctor.
- Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Do not take this medicine if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.
- It should be used with caution in pregnant women. Consult your doctor before taking.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store below 25°C.
What is Retinox Capsule?
It is an ophthalmic antioxidant. It helps to maintain good eye health and proper functioning of the retina, for presbyopia, macular degeneration, dry eye, and cataracts.
How do you take Retinox Capsule?
Take one capsule daily before or after meal or as advised by your doctor.