1. Joshua M. Galanter and Homer A. Boushey. Drugs Used in Asthma. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. Fourteenth Edition. New York McGraw-Hill Education 2018. Page – 352-353.
2. Hyundai Pharmaceutical Co., LTD. Compare Safety and Pharmacokinetic Properties of Surfolase Capsule (Acebrophylline 100mg) and Surfolase CR (200mg). NIH U.S. National Library of Medicine ClinicalTrials.gov. [Revised on March 2015] [Accessed 4th November 2020] https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02395913
3. Sumit Roy Tapadar, Maumita Das, Arunabha Datta Chaudhuri, Santanu Basak and Anil Baran Singha Mahapatra. The Effect of Acebrophylline vs Sustained Release Theophylline in Patients of COPD- A Comparative Study. NCBI; PMC National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health. September 2014. [Accessed 4th November 2020] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4225926/
4. GiovanniAgliati. Acebrophylline in the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Current Therapeutic Research Volume 56, Issue 2. February 1995. Pages 169-175. [Accessed 4th November 2020] https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0011393X95850422
5. Ciplamed. Respiratory medicine. MUCOPHYLIN Capsules (Acebrophylline). Ciplamed.com [Revised on November 2013] [Accessed 4th November 2020] https://www.ciplamed.com/content/mucophylin-capsules