Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is RESPIRA ACE?
- RESPIRA ACE contains Acebrophylline which belongs to group of medicines called mucous regulator and anti-inflammatory drugs
- It works by reducing inflammation in the airways and helping to boost ciliary clearance, reducing the thickness (viscosity) of mucus, which makes it easier for the patient to clear mucus from the body
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, If you
- are allergic
- have difficulty in swallowing, swelling of the face, chest tightness, skin rashes, and hives
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- The dose may vary depending upon the age and individual patient conditions
If you take more RESPIRA ACE
- If you take more of RESPIRA ACE consult your doctor immediately
If you forget to take RESPIRA ACE
- Take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it is nearly time for the next dose, skip the missed dose
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose. Never take two doses on the same day
If you stop taking RESPIRA ACE
- Without doctor advice don't stop taking this medicine
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.