Please note, before you can choose the low cost generic option, please ask your doctor to add the generic drug to your prescription.
What is REJUSITE Tablet used for?
REJUSITE Tablet also enhances the immune function, promotes the healthy cardiovascular system, boosts energy and also controls homocysteine levels. It is also used for the treatment of the following conditions:
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Anxiety disorder
- Spinal cord injury
- Diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- Neuropathic pain
- Chronic pain
REJUSITE Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does REJUSITE Tablet work?
In REJUSITE Tablet, Mecobalamin is a vitamin supplement. This drug helps in providing essential nutrients to the body. It also acts by stimulating the production of erythrocytes from bone marrow.
Pregabalin belongs to a class of drugs called anti-epileptics. It works by modulating the calcium channel activity of the nerve cells to reduce the severity of pain and seizures.
How to take REJUSITE Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take REJUSITE Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
Swallow the tablet/capsule whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet/capsule. Take REJUSITE Tablet with or without food.
If you miss a dose of REJUSITE Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
What are the drugs that interact with REJUSITE Tablet?
Drugs that interact with REJUSITE Tablet are:
This is not a comprehensive list of drug interactions. Consult your doctor to know more about other possible drug interactions.
What are the side effects of REJUSITE Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of REJUSITE Tablet:
- Skin rash
The following are the severe side effects, and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Involuntary body movements
- Gastrointestinal disturbance
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while taking REJUSITE Tablet?
- Avoid REJUSITE Tablet during pregnancy or breastfeeding because the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while on REJUSITE Tablet as it may cause excessive drowsiness or dizziness.
- Avoid REJUSITE Tablet in case of allergic reactions.
- Consult the doctor before taking any other drug along with REJUSITE Tablet.
You are advised not to take REJUSITE Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking REJUSITE Tablet?
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions such as liver or kidney diseases.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform the doctor if you have any hypersensitivity to any of the drugs in REJUSITE Tablet
Frequently Asked questions about REJUSITE Tablet
- Can I drive while taking REJUSITE Tablet?
- Is it safe to take two capsules of REJUSITE Tablet to get relief from severe migraine?
- Do I need to follow any dietary precautions while on REJUSITE Tablet?
- How long can I take REJUSITE Tablet?
- Is it safe to alter the dose of REJUSITE Tablet?
No, driving or operating any heavy machinery is not advised as dizziness is one of the side effects of REJUSITE Tablet.
No, only 1 capsule a day is recommended for adults. However, the dosage may vary for every individual. Therefore, please consult your doctor.
You must increase the intake of fiber-rich foods, as the use of REJUSITE Tablet causes constipation.
It is recommended to take REJUSITE Tablet for the prescribed duration. Discontinuing the medication may cause the illness to return.
No, altering the dose of REJUSITE Tablet is not advised.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.