REE Injection 5ml
What is REE Injection used for?
REE Injection is used in the treatment of carnitine deficiency in patients with end-stage renal disease who are undergoing dialysis.
REE Injection may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does REE Injection work?
REE Injection is an amino acid derivative, which is produced naturally in the body. It plays a significant role in the breakdown of fat to produce energy. Thus, it helps to carry out essential biological processes.
How to use REE Injection ?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual.
REE Injection injection is administered only under the supervision of a healthcare provider. Do not self-medicate.
For syrup dosage form, measure the prescribed amount of REE Injection liquid before taking each dose. Shake well before use.
Swallow the REE Injection tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take REE Injection with or without food.
If you miss a dose of REE Injection , consult your doctor immediately.
What are the drugs that interact with REE Injection ?
Warfarin is the only drug that interferes with REE Injection . Consult your doctor for other potential drug interactions.
What are the side effects of REE Injection ?
The following are the most common side effects of REE Injection :
- Muscle pain
- Tingling sensation
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Muscle weakness
- Increased blood calcium levels
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions should be followed while using REE Injection ?
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on REE Injection
- Avoid consumption of alcohol while using REE Injection
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if REE Injection causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Keep the medicine away from children.
- Inform the doctor if you have to undergo a surgery, including dental surgery.
What should you tell your doctor before using REE Injection ?
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to REE Injection .
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Inform your doctor if you have any pre-existing depression, liver or heart diseases.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked questions about REE Injection
- Do I need to undergo any laboratory tests while using REE Injection ?
- Can I take Citalopram while using REE Injection ?
- What are the overdose symptoms of REE Injection ?
- Is it safe to use REE Injection with a family history of seizures?
Yes, your blood glucose levels should be monitored while using REE Injection . However, please consult your doctor.
No, do not take anti-depressants such as Citalopram while using REE Injection , as it may cause drug interactions. However, please consult your doctor.
The overdose symptoms of REE Injection include muscle cramps, allergic reactions, seizures, chills and fever. Please consult the doctor if you experience any of the above symptoms.
No, it is not advisable to use REE Injection while having a history of seizures. Please inform your doctor about your medical history.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.