What is REE?
- REE Injection contain levocarnitine which is a type of protein
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before this medicine, including if you:
- are allergic to levocarnitine or any of the other ingredients in REE Injection
- have severe kidney problems and are having dialysis
- are diabetic
- Your doctor will decide if you should continue to take your medicine. If you wish to breastfeed, ask your doctor for advice
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or if you become pregnant while taking REE Injection
- Your doctor will calculate the amount of REE injection that you should be given and may vary it depending on your response to the treatment
- The doctor may take blood and urine samples to check the amount of the drug in your body
- Your doctor will give the injection slowly into your vein (intravenous injection) over a period of 2-3 minutes
- The usual recommended dose is 100 mg per kg of your body weight per day. This will be given in 3-4 doses
Like all medicines REE Injection can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.