RECOFAST PLUS Tablet 10's
By Shreya Life Sciences Pvt Ltd Prescription Needed
*on All Full Pre-Paid Orders
- Cashback validity: 100 days
(Max Rs.125) Extra Rs.50 cashback for Amazon Prime members. T&C Apply.
What is RECOFAST PLUS Tablet used for?
RECOFAST PLUS Tablet is used to treat the following conditions:
- Body aches
- Stuffy nose
- Common cold
- Sinus congestion
RECOFAST PLUS Tablet may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor.
How does RECOFAST PLUS Tablet work?
In RECOFAST PLUS Tablet, Paracetamol belongs to the class of drugs called analgesics. This drug acts by blocking the synthesis of inflammatory mediators, which helps in decreasing the pain and inflammation.
Pseudoephedrine belongs to the class of drugs called nasal decongestants. This drug acts by causing constriction of the blood vessels in nasal passages. Thus, it gives relief from nasal congestion.
Triprolidine belongs to the class of drugs called anti-histamines. This drug acts by suppressing the natural effects of histamine in the body, which helps in relieving the symptoms of sneezing, itching, watery eyes and runny nose.
How to take RECOFAST PLUS Tablet?
The dosage and the drug form depend on the age, weight and medical condition of an individual. Take RECOFAST PLUS Tablet as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Take the tablet before or after meals.
- Shake the syrup well before taking each dose to ensure the uniform mixing of the drug.
If you miss a dose of RECOFAST PLUS Tablet, please take it immediately once you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
The overdose symptoms of RECOFAST PLUS Tablet may include:
- Breathing difficulties
- Dilated pupils
- Irregular heartbeat
- Mental/mood alterations
- Severe drowsiness
- Severe nausea/vomiting
You must seek immediate medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
What are the drugs that interact with RECOFAST PLUS Tablet?
Drugs that interact with RECOFAST PLUS Tablet include the following:
What are the side effects of RECOFAST PLUS Tablet?
The following are the most common side effects of RECOFAST PLUS Tablet:
- Blurred vision
- Mild headache
- Dry mouth
The following are the severe side effects and you may require immediate medical attention:
- Chest pain
- Rapid pulse
- Irregular heartbeat
- Unusual bruising/bleeding
- Difficulty in urination
- High blood pressure
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
What special precautions RECOFAST PLUS Tablet?
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to RECOFAST PLUS Tablet or similar drugs.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Stopping the medication suddenly may cause the illness to return.
- Do not exceed the dose prescribed by the doctor.
- Be cautious while taking RECOFAST PLUS Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
- Avoid taking RECOFAST PLUS Tablet if you are pregnant as the safe use of the drug is not yet established.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if RECOFAST PLUS Tablet causes dizziness or blurred vision.
You are advised not to take RECOFAST PLUS Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
What should you tell your doctor before taking RECOFAST PLUS Tablet?
- Tell your doctor if you have any medical conditions like cardiovascular disease, asthma, glaucoma, diabetes or any liver disorder.
- Inform the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products or nutritional supplements.
- Notify your doctor if you are pregnant and breastfeeding.
Frequently Asked Questions about RECOFAST PLUS Tablet
- How should RECOFAST PLUS Tablet be stored?
- Do I need to be monitored for any laboratory parameters while taking RECOFAST PLUS Tablet?
- Can I alter the dose of RECOFAST PLUS Tablet?
RECOFAST PLUS Tablet should be stored at room temperature (15 – 30OC), away from heat and direct light.
Yes, it is advised to monitor blood pressure and liver function regularly while taking RECOFAST PLUS Tablet.
No, it is not advised to alter the dose of RECOFAST PLUS Tablet without doctor’s consent.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.