What is RECARTIX PLUS?
- RECARTIX PLUS contains Diacerein, Glucosamine and Methyl sulfonyl methane
- It works by stimulating the production of cartilage, which in turn leads to joint repair
WARNING & PRECAUTIONS
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Talk to your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic to Diacerein, Glucosamine and Methyl sulfonyl methane or any of the ingredients of this medicine
- are suffering from diabetes mellitus
- have any other bone related problems
- Treatment with this medicine is not recommended during pregnancy or while breast-feeding
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Swallow the medicine whole with water
- Do not chew or crush it
If you take more RECARTIX PLUS
- If you accidently take too many medicine, contact your doctor or the nearest hospital immediately
If you forget to take RECARTIX PLUS
- If you forget to take a dose, take it as soon as you remember
- However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the dose you missed
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten medicine
If you stop taking RECARTIX PLUS
- Do not stop taking your medicine unless your doctor tells you to
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.